Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sublime Strangeness


Surrounded by friends, fools and sinners,
some call themselves the kings and some winners,
heart of gold and running like a fool,
I wish I could go back to the days when i was in school.

The streets went narrow as we grew,
people gathered their attention as I withdrew,
bars and alleys with those plastics and fakes smiles,
wish I could expose those frowns and their unhealthy styles.

Covered every path I followed with dust and mud,
to hide the sanctity of my thoughts and different uncrazy emotions,
bound myself with the facts of the world and the varied notions,
these were tricks I taught myself to handle this sublime strangeness.

Couldn’t fake or run on with that outer fragile flow,
kept what I had with me and let it glow,
sometimes the stick has to be bent beneath the phony shadow,
my thoughts are wildered and imbibed within my ever moving cradle.

No comments: